A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Monday, September 13, 2004

A Lesson from my puppy

Maxie taught me a lot today. Today I was at work at the conference office and Maximus kept running up to people that passed by, sniffing their feet and following them. I kept having to run up after him and bring him back. The crazy thing is he would get mad and try to bite me! And I'm like fool I feed you! But then, the office manager had these doggie biscuits and gave Max one. He sat down until he was completely finished eating the biscuit. And that took him forever b/c he currently only has four teeth. The biscuit was so good to him he didn't run after anyone. Just sitting there with his biscuit. After he was done he sat there for a little while, and sure enough started running after people again. What was the lesson from this?

- Guys are like dogs (yes this is cliche but SO true). They like to roam around, from new girl to new girl. Until they find one they think is perfect (i.e. Max's biscuit). They swear she's the one and that life could get no better. But eventually, the dream fades, all is gone. The guy/dog starts to itch for something new once again. And sure enough before you know it, they're back to their old bag, chasin tail.

Thanks Maxie. You've taught me so much ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home