A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

It's all a haze..

Today was one big haze! I went to work to help a fellow Chi-O at work. That was from 10 - 5. I was supposed to go to Ikea to get furniture for my new place. I got a call from this woman from a company I don't really want to work for. One of my new roommates called to tell me there was a huge dog in the house that was waiting to be adopted. Then my mom called and sighed really loudly. I knew it was about my brother but I was at work and called her later.

From work I went to the conference office because I had a package. It was Maxie's new classy bag! He has to get used to it. Anyway, from there I went to dinner with two friends. Then I went to go pick up Nita from the airport! She had been in Chicago for a week and a half! I missed her soo much! Of course my family brought down my mood

I got a call whiel I was fueling my car, from my brother who was saying something about giving me his stuff because he's dropping out of college. AHHHH. I told him not to go to a historically black college! They have NO money! And they're ghetto! No way he was going to survive. Ugh. I mean I talked to my mom earlier and she said something about him claiming about dropping out but I thought it was just him talking nonsense again. Anyway, to make a long story short it took me an hour (all done while picking up my friend from the airport) to convince his ridiculous ass not to drop out and to talk my mother into not wanting to stab him in the eye for annoying the crap out of her. Sigh.. The drama never ends.

In then end, I never got to go to Ikea or do any of the work for my research job that I was planning to do. Actually I'll start some of that before i go to bed.

On the plus side Sony is sending my repaired laptop back! I hope I dont have to pay for it. That would suck! Phew its time for me to move for good. Maybe my new place will keep me centered since its much more quiet than a college dorm.

Laterz

1 Comments:

Blogger Peetie said...

Hi Elsie,

How come Nita is Nita in your blog, but we are just "two friends"? Well, I guess we do treasure our anonymity. Right (Marisa's name here)?

Sub question: are you excited about me living across from you? Because I AM!! WOoOooo

-Peetie and Marisie

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home