A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Sunday, October 10, 2004

When two Scorpios try to Mate

I don't know how much you believe in astrology. I used to mostly believe it when I was in high school. Now I only believe in it "somewhat." Then things happen and I wonder if astrology does have more merit than I've given it, or if I'm just projecting. Either way, I've come to the conclusion that two Scorpios of similar character can never! get together.

So according to popular descriptions, the following traits describe Scorpios:

The bright side:

Determined and forceful
Emotional and intuitive
Powerful and passionate
Exciting and magnetic

The dark side:

Jealous and resentful
Compulsive and obsessive
Secretive and obstinate

Now any given Scorpio that you run into may have all of this traits, or just some, may be more dark side, more bright side, and some are balanced. I'd like to say I'm balanced, more dark side than I would like, but hey, whatcha gonna do. One of my good friend's I'd say is more bright side. We get along well not because our personalities totally mesh but because her personality traits compliment mine.

Then there was the time when I tried to date a guy Scorpio. The thing is he vacillated between bright side and dark side all the time. At first his secretive and compulsive side were fun and interesting. But soon, the jealous and resentful side got to be too much and got in the way of things. And I couldn't get to know him well because he was so damn secretive! In the end it didn't work out. Of course I blamed him for being unreasonable.

Then, I talked to him recently and realized, we're both unreasonable, but not purposely. Two secretive Scorpios learn NOTHING about each other. We just sit in silence waiting for the other one to make their intentions clear. My compulsiveness got me in trouble when I caught the eye of a friend of his. And quite frankly we can both be resentful which made us do mean things to each other, just because we could.

So in the end, two similar personalities just ended up creating a disaster. This is not to say that Scorpion's of different characteristics could not work out. I've never seen it happen, but stranger things do happen I guess. Moreover, I'm sure there are other signs in the zodiac that have characteristics more conducive to fostering healthy relationships. Scorpios? Not so much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home