A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Something to remember

So one of my guy friends decided to contact me after coming in from a night of lots of drinking. I wasn't expecting him to say what he did, but now that he has (even if under the influence) I appreciate his words and want to put them in a place where I can look back and remind myself of my worth; especially during those times when my thoughts stray from reality.

----------

Friend: Things looking a little better?
Brian better treat you right.

Me: sorta
ha

Friend: Because you are wonderful

Me: aww thanks :)

Friend: And every guy would kill to have you
Don't laugh - you know it's true

Me: :-)

Friend: Don't get on a high horse and expect too much
But you're quality, and he should treat you with respect and give you all he's got to offer

----------

Now if only Brian knew this... Ah well. I figure if he doesn't, someone else will...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home