A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

New obsession

Ok so I finally stopped thinking about the roommate situation after a friend bitch slapped me with the comment "Why are you taking this so damn seriously? Are you gong to base where you go to med school on him?" Me: "Ha! No." Him: "Well then.."

Today I was procrastinating per usual and was reading the March horoscope from astrologyzone.com.. I looked up my roommates sign and busted out laughing when I read the following:

"One last thought about romance: Pluto will retrograde on March 26, the same day as mentioned above. If you've been involved with a certain someone, you may have a change of heart about continuing the relationship on an exclusive level. You'll have your reasons, but playing the field would be a good idea. "

Then I looked up my weekly horoscope and found the following:

"You’re all set to launch something new on Monday and feel great about it. Everything seems to match up and all signals seem to be “go” until Tuesday when the vibe changes fairly abruptly. A relationship that you’d thought was all set may not be quite as stable as you’d supposed. Maybe there are religious, cultural or creative differences – or maybe you simply want different things. Your differences become even more noticeable after Thursday. During the next three weeks, you may have to make a decision to either accept a situation as it is or pack up and move on. "

Wow... the stars are definetly conspiring to get me to find a new obsession.. which I predict will be figuring out if/where I'm going to med school in August since March is also the month I find out!

I'm in for a bumpy ride indeed..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home