A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Friday, February 24, 2006

Soulmates

I do believe in souls. I do believe in a soul continually learning lessons in each new lifetime. Do I believe in the fairytale crap hollywood has drummed up about soulmates? Not so much. But I read this excerpt from an article and I had one of those few but important moments in life when you smile b/c you realize (or want to realize) that there is something greater than the mundane in's & out's of everyday life.

"There is someone special for every one. Often there are two or three even four. They come from different generations. They travel across oceans of time and the depths of heavenly dimensions to be with you again. They come from the other side, from heaven. They look different, but your heart knows them. Your heart has held them in arms like yours in the moon-filled deserts of Egypt and the ancient plains of Mongolia. You bonded together throughout eternity, and you will never be alone. Your head may interfere: “I do not know you.” Your heart knows."

2 Comments:

Blogger Rex said...

I don't know abou the deserts of Egypt and plains of Mongolia; that's where I'd say this writer lost me. But I like the idea of there being multiple soulmates, and that you recognize them instantly. I'd go for about ten myself, because I feel like I might have already met three or four of them already, and I still have 3/4 of my life to go. Plus, the more soulmates the merrier.

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All our young lives we search for someone to love. Someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance to a song of heartbreak and hope... all the while wondering if someone, somehow, there's someone perfect... who might be searching for us.
-Kevin Arnold

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home