A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Eureka!

I always wondered why a lot of doctors look a lot younger for their age. I mean, I'm bad at telling people's age. But still. At 40, 50, 60+ a lot of doctors I've seen have great skin and seem to still exhibit some youthful features.

As I sit in my room on yet another Saturday night, it makes sense! Unlike their peers who go out to bars, clubs, lay in the sun, drinking and smoking (e.g. people who enjoy their lives), doctors spent a significant amount of their time studying all the damn time at home, in libraries, etc. Not as much time for all the drinking, smoking, and other environmental exposures that make us look worse as we age.

That's an upside right?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home