A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Monday, October 08, 2007

Appreciation

Sometimes I go on rants as if I never appreciate what I have and nothing is ever enough. The truth is, I often realize how lucky I am for the people and things I have in my life. Today I sent my new and old advisers yet another email about new recommendations I needed.... it was a long email too. I winced as I hit the "Send" key to each of them. One adviser replied quickly, "Don't worry! I'll get these in!" After reading that it hit me - some people don't have such enthusiastic support for their endeavors.. especially when they're as far out and ambitious as mine. I am counting my blessings...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home