A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Monday, January 14, 2008

Love from an Economic Standpoint

I was thinking that I could sum up my previous post using economics!

In a nutshell, as a black woman, student, with no real income or accomplishment to my name, my market value is low due to low demand. Thus, I would have to sell myself at a price way below my value. Instead, I will invest myself in other ventures that will have a bigger pay off in time - education, career, traveling, etc - until market forces change such that demand increases to the point of my true value. Then maybe I'll IPO in the dating market.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home