A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

MCATs

Ok I'm still sucking at this MCAT stuff.. and Jon, I knew I said I was going to go on hiatus.. but how depressing is it to have your existence consist of staying in your house all day working, then studying at night for the MCATs? Let me tell you its VERY depressing. So I guess my posting is a break from the boredom.

Anyway. My MCAT teacher is SOOO hot! And I want to have 10,000 of his babies! What's better than fantasizing about someone you can't have and will therefore never disappoint you? Ok I'm sure there are MANY things better than this, but again, my existence right now.. kinda pathetic..

Thanks for the comments guys! Again.. a refreshing break..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home