A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Players

I had this long post about this guy that is a real piece of work. Unfortunately, before I was able to post it, my browser went bazerk and I lost the whole thing. Too bad.. But as the story unfolds...

Top 10 signs that a guy is a player

#1: He leaves you a message saying, and I quote, "I can't remember if I called you earlier today and left a message or not. But if I didn't here it is - hey how's it going, what's happening?"

LOL. Only humor can save me now.

FYI - He did not call earlier. Although it would have been MUCH more amusing if he had.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rex said...

Ha! That's the best line I've ever heard. I'll have to use it someday, or at least quote it in a farce.

1:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is it with guys and their utter inability to properly use a telephone and have some possession of telephone etiquette? So fed up right now...

2:12 PM  
Blogger The Grave Digger said...

Call him back and say - "I can't remember if you called me earlier today and left a message or not. But if you didn't - hey how's it going, what's happening?"

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home