A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Monday, August 22, 2005

Desperatation or just for fun?

A certain friend (EHEM) finally convinced me to put up a profile on Match.com. At first I thought it would just be some fun thing to do since I'll be new to San Francisco. But now I'm wondering if its just sad. I know I know online dating is pretty much a standard these days but I remember making fun of a few people for using myspace to get dates and what am I doing now?? Well the thing is I dont really want dates.. I want friends.. So should I sign up on friendster too? But what if guys I've blown off see me and laugh?? Haha! She blew me off now she's resorting to online dating.. lol.. or maybe I'm taking this all too seriously and need to go back to my "this is fun and entertaining attitude." I don't know.. the verdict is still out I guess..

3 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

If those guys you blew off see you and laugh, the proper response is, "Yes, I'm desperate enough to resort to online dating, but I'm still not desperate enough to resort to you."

4:19 AM  
Blogger The Grave Digger said...

Out of a moment of blind curiousity, I signed up on Democratic Singles dot net, or whatever the hell it is. I got 3 responses in 2 weeks.

- A 38 year old with the screen name of Tequila (SF: unmarried, no children)
- A 41 year old with the screen name of Spud (Fremont: unmarried, no children)
- Tequila again, having forgotten he had already sent me a message

So, really... I wouldn't count on the internet for much.

11:40 AM  
Blogger GyangBang said...

Ooh good one good rev! I'll be sure to keep that in mind. I love making a comeback sting like hell! :)

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home