A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Why I'll Never Get Married

Today I watched Oprah at my mom's request. The show was based around Oprah interviewing 7 men who talked about cheating - why they did it, how they lied etc... More than the cheating, they made marriage sound SOOOOO GODDAMN BORING! What a DRAAAG. Also! The general consensus is that even if the woman is damn near perfect, the men found a reason to cheat anyway! And while I realize that in this day an age monogamy is a hard thing to maintain with men and women mixed in the working world etc.. its just more bullshit in life I don't want to deal with. What made me even MORE sure of my decision (for now anyway :) ) was the commercial that came on during the episode, a clip of Oprah interviewing Maria Shriver who when Oprah asked "Who mouths off to Arnold (Schwarzenwhatever) in the house?," said "I mouth off to him!" What friggin ever biatch! Lets not forget the time on your birthday when he threw a cake in your face in front of everyone and laughed at you! And the eating disorders he caused you to have. Good grief! The institution of marriage these days is broken, disgusting, and gives me the creeps. And I'm becoming way too cynical about life to think that it's going to be any different for me.

With that said, I've decided that Angelina Jolie is my role model. Instead of getting married I'll adopt adorable babies and dress them in the latest baby fashions :)

I want to be a doctor anyway so it aint like I got time for this family nonsense.. maybe that's sad too. No se.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home