A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Muchas Gracias a mis amigos

Hola! Alright I'll stop with the crappy spanish. But I just had to comment on how much I've been supported in my Mcat endeavors. I mean my boss gave me the week off, my roommate and another good friend made me an "Mcat day" package, family and friends have emailed/imed me saying "Good luck! You can do it!," the Prime Minister of England wants to take me out to tea and crumpets when I'm done... ok.. I made that last part up. I did receive calls from a friend in the UK though.. just not the prime minister..

But I really do feel lucky to have such good friends, family, and colleagues who care and wish the best for me. Anytime I get superficial or catty, I'll remember these days.. the time I was a heinous biznatch, the time I cut off all contact from the world, the time I looked a hot mess every day for 3 months, family life sucked, studying sucked, and yet, when I re-emerged yeah maybe a person or two wanted to give me their 2 cents, but for the most part everyone was supportive.

So thanks guys, you rock beyond belief. :)

-Love

Now hopefully I dont crash and die on the way to my test - no seriously I had to get my front wheels replaced and I'm all paranoid..

;)

Me

2 Comments:

Blogger Rex said...

Congratulations!!

1:08 PM  
Blogger GyangBang said...

Why thank you! :)

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home