A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Monday, June 27, 2005

Desperate Times call for Desperate Measures

In a blind rage against my recent lack of motivation to study I deleted AIM from my computer! (GASP!)

Other things I have done to increase my motivation:

1.) Start thinking of all the medical and inter-personal trauma my family and I have been through.

2.) Go online and search for websites posted by crazy, rabid, pre-meds who were once upon a time freaking out about the MCAT.

3.) Read my personal statement over and over again.

4.) Remember all the encouragement from friends and family.

5.) Realize how humiliated I will be if I bomb...

If that doesn't do it, I don't know what will..

P.S. Since I'm swearing to myself that I'm not getting on AIM until after August, you will only be able to reach me through my blogger comments.. oh and I guess email.. oh and I guess cellphone.. who the hell am I kidding here?

2 Comments:

Blogger Rex said...

You can do it! Rah rah. At least you have a personal statement to read over and over again. That's the hardest part.

9:27 PM  
Blogger The Grave Digger said...

...but what do Desperate Measures call for?

Desperate Housewives

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home