A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Random Motivators

I have an exam coming up soon, and for the longest time I was unable to motivate myself to study for it with the intensity needed; until I went on facebook.

I started clicking through friends' profiles and then I came across a picture of a gorgeous girl who was a friend of a friend. I clicked on her profile and lo and behold she was a model/pageant winner/Fortune 500 consultant. She has a really cute boyfriend to boot and lots of friends.

I thought WOWZA! I don't got looks like that nor can I afford the lifestyle she can.

Thankfully, instead of feeling envious, I had a more mature epiphany: my looks ain't gonna get me THAT far, so I better make sure I'm damn good at whatever it is I do.

Then like that, all my motivation to study came back.

Shallow? Maybe. But it worked!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home