A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Monday, January 03, 2005

Some things about girls I'll never understand

After talking to a good friend about her issues with men, it dawned on me that I may actually be a man born without a penis. Ok, well I was at least raised by a crazy woman, god love her, who refused to be classified as a stupid woman. So I guess in the end, the effect is the same. I just think women are retarded.

How many times have you heard a girl say that she is looking for a good, meaningful relationship yet continues to do the things that will not bring this desire to fruition? My friend for instance (if you're reading this don't worry. no one knows who i'm talking about ;) ) made the new years resolution to have a boyfriend that treats her well. What is she planning to do in the new year? Why she's going to visit two of her crazy exes. Now why do this if you're goal is the total opposite? Le sigh.

Why do girls continue to date someone they're really not that interested in in one way or another? WHY? Fear of loneliness? Well thats pathetic. Be a man! Dump the loser and keep truckin. If you're looking for the love of your life, you're definetly not going to find them while tied down to someone else you don't even like looking at in the morning.

Why do women date men who are physically or mentally abusive? WHY?

Why do women consistently neglect their friends once they start dating someone and then think its ok to come crying back to your friends once things don't work out..everytime! P.S. You're friends resent you. And if you are a serial monogamost, they probably hate you. And no, they're not jealous.

The list goes on. But I think a lot of women's retarded problems with men have to do with the sense that they need a guy. Women don't need men. I mean if you want to get pregnant and have kids, the most you need is sperm. We are no longer back in ancient days when women needed men to go hunt while they attended to other important tasks. Nor are we such a backwards society that women can't work and support themselves. Guys are nice to have around however. Guys arent girls, duh, so they think of things different, and they're stronger. So they provide good entertainment and strength when you need it. And a lot of people get through life easier knowing that someone love's them and is in their corner. But women who believe they need men (outside the realm of marriage and raising children) are often prone to dating the wrong guys, staying in abusive relationships, and acting in personally detrimental ways.

Instead women should feel that men are a nice addition to their lives. "Oh this guy's hilarious I'll keep him around." "Wow he's really good at moving heavy objects, I'll keep him around." I feel that when men are seen as people who ADD something positive to your life, you are less likely to deal with men who dole out bullshit. He treats you like crap and never calls? You don't need that girlfriend, kick him to the curb. He hit you? Oh hell no. Kick his ass to the cuurb.

You get my point. Granted, I too am a woman so I do make similar mistakes. For instance I was part of the faction of women who think "bad boys" are sooo hot. Not anymore! Man I can't even fathom dating some of the guys I dated ever again! It just might be that my crazy mother installed me with a higher learning curve than most women get. And in fairness, I do tend to act and think like a guy, which is probably not very sexy. Who knows. But please women, cut down on the retardedness. Thanks.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home