A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Sunday, December 26, 2004

What's love got to do with it Tina?

You ever think how weird it is that people can confess undying love for someone they've only been dating for a few months, yet loving a friend can take years to realize? When you love a friend its usually after you've been through a lot and you realize that this person is going to be on your side through thick and thin. Thats some good stuff. And then some lover-boy/girl strolls along and what? makes googly eyes at you for a few minutes and you're in love. I thought to myself thats weird, do people really love someone when they say "I love you" after a couple of months of dating someone? or do people just say this because it sounds good? b/c society says its a good thing to say when you're in a relationship? b/c they've diluded themselves into believing they love a person they might not even know that well? And then I was reading some article about how to "manipulate" someone into loving you.. which by the way is retarded, but whatever. One of the suggestions was to stare into someone's eyes for a long time. Apparently couples in love look at each other in the eyes longer than usual and this causes some neurotransmitter called PEA to be realeased and this induces feelings of love. I thought the article was retarded BUT it answered my question about love. So maybe people aren't just saying "I love you" b/c it sounds good, or they're supposed to b/c they're dating someone of the opposite sex (or same sex). A lot of it has to do with the chemistry of the brain once you're in a relationship with someone. You're brain make you think you're in love with that person. How weird! And its not like its romantic to be like, "I love you. Well I mean the neurotransmitters in my brain cause me to love you." Ooh sexy. And then I thought, what a strange thing for the brain to do! Like why is this necessary? Aha.. humans couple up in order to raise children. Their must be some reason people want to stay together long enough to make sure their offspring are fully provided for.. hence the need for feelings of euphoria from that drug called L-O-V-E... interesting, vewy intewesting..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home