A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

OK lets try this again :)

Ok so my last blog entry was a tad much. I thought about everything and decided to speak with another wise friend who's advice was pretty much: "Give guys a chance or resign to a life of living with your dog (until he dies at which point you can buy another dog.) " Ok, ok, ok. So yes the old me would move on, call it quits, and be somewhat content for coming out unscathed but always wondering otherwise. So I guess I'm going to have to experience the world of relationships at some point; the ups the downs, the right, the wrong.. Deep breath.. and exhale.. Giving guys a chance..

This is not to say that this is the first time I've gotten this advice. But you know that counseling theory that people need to hear things enough times before it sets in? So if a person needs to hear something 100 times before they realize their problem, even if you're the 67th person to tell them, you should since you bring them one step closer to understanding their problems? Well thank's Mod :) You might have been the 100th. You may have saved me from spinsterhood. I love my dog and all but I just don't think he'll substitute for my 2.5 kids, million dollar home, and vacations to Venice ;-)

And a special shout out to all 99 people who came before. Or maybe 10 people who told me 99 times :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home