A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Bitterness Part Deux

Ok So i'm off my bitterness kick, but I had to include these last ones.. and then I'm on to talking about dating again :)

7.) People who use people for their own emotional gain

Its ok to go to friends if you need a crying shoulder, but some people are outright ridiculous in terms of the selfish lengths they'll go to make themselves feel better. I don't know how best to put this except to give the example of rebound relationships. I think those are pretty selfish. Some people enter rebound relationships hoping that this person will be better than the last. But a lot of people also do it just to get some kind of validation - be it self-esteem, proving to yourself that you can be loved, or just wanting to soften the emotional blow of ending a relationship. I say to that, stop using people as an emotional crutch. Get the hell up and walk on your own. God knows how many people have suffered at the hands of someone else who started a relationship despite knowing they had not recovered from their last break up. I honestly think people should be given a fine for this behavior - the price to be determined by how badly they hurt the person they were rebounding with.

8.) Fat couples who do the E dance in small spaces

I went to this 80's club with Rex the other day and there was this couple where the guy AND the girl were huge. I almost stared b/c you hardly ever see that.. in california at least. I mean I'm not getting on them b/c of their size, whatever works for you. I was annoyed b/c they were feeling each other up and swaying from side to side on a dance floor as if they were on E, freely bumping into other people and having NO quams about touching each other in all the "right" places. I don't even want to see skinny, hot people doing it... and trust me, its even worse with a bigger couple. I feel these people deserved a ticket too.. for indecent exposure.

9.) Women who do things solely for the purpose of gratifying a man

I was watching "I Want a Famous Face" where this girl got lipo, breast implants, nose job, and lip augmentation to A.) Try to get her picture in Maxim and B.) Get her "friend" to finally ask her to be his girlfriend. Nevermind that the guy is a loser. Nevermind that no matter how much plastic surgery she gets, he'll eventually get bored of her and move on. Nevermind that the plastic surgery did nothing to fix her serious self-esteem issues. Dude get a damn life. Or better yet, since you have the brain power of a lemming, how 'bout you just fall off a cliff.. god forbid you have a daughter and raise her to believe that her life's worth is dependent on having/keeping a man around.

There.. I think I'm done being bitter.. arent we all glad?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home