A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Monday, May 23, 2005

Things that make you go hmm...

Ok so after hanging out with guy two days in a row, I will say that I was quite smitten (keyword was). After walking out of the haze though, I realize that he is A.) still practically a stranger and B.) even worse than a regular guy, he's a guy trying to get into my pants! which means C.) he has more reason to be deceptive. So in an effort to keep myself from "falling hard fast" I will list reasons why I should keep my guard up regarding this guy's character, unless I am proven wrong in the future.

Reasons I'm weary

1.) After knowning him for about half an hour I asked his name. At first he responded "Tom" and in the same breath gave his real name. I asked him why he gave a fake name at first to which he responded with some line about "what's the point in getting to know someone if you're never going to talk to them again." Um.. ok

2.) The farthest ahead he plans anything is a day in advance... if that.

3.) I just realized that the first time I met him there was some girl who said something to him and left. It didnt bother me but he thought he should explain that the girl was "his best friend" and how he had originally persued her romantically but found out "she had nothing going for her" and she had only graduated high school, so now they're best friends. Ok.. whatever. But again the second time I hung out with him, some other girl walks up and tells him that she's leaving. I don't even think he acknowledged her. He at least didnt give another strange explaination.

4.) There was the infamous voice message.. "I can't remember if I called you earlier today..."

5.) He claims (mind you I didnt ask in the first place) that two girls listed as friends on his profile are from high school. I realized though as I was aimlessly surfing the internet ( i really wasnt trying to check up on him.. i was just curious) that one of the girls lists her age as 19. If he's 25 there is no way she's a high school friend. Unless he's added friends since the last time I checked (I only checked once I swear) then thats some horse shit.

Although I myself made up an elaborate unsolicited lie about why I was in the city on saturday... but I know I'm normal and not a weirdo.. anyway


Reasons my friends are weary

1.) His behavior is slightly stalkerish aka he looked me up on some random site (would a real stalker admit to this)

2.) He was ridiculously persistent as he's been calling for the past two months before we ever met up (Doesn't slow and steady win the race? Although I have to wonder too)

3.) He calls excessively at times. Yesterday he must have called at least 8 times (3 of these were to clarify directions. But in his defense, he doesn't do this all the time)

4.) He hasn't tried to kiss me.. he must be gay. (Umm.. yeah)


I think what most people should glean from this blog entry is.. Don't mess with a scorpio! We're natural detectives. Don't date one unless you want your life deconstructed, picked apart, and then thrown back in your face... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home