A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Friday, June 24, 2005

New Obsession

After taking some time to ponder about the existence of free will, I was naturally led to wonder about determinism. I suddenly remembered an email that Jon sent about how Newtonian laws of mechanical motion were used by others (Pierre Simon de Laplace was the first) to serve as evidence for a deterministic universe. From what I've seen in life, I personally think that life has been written for all of us. The only thing we can do or can be done is delaying the inevitable path destiny has out for us. But that's just me. And of course, in my search for knowledge I found another weirdo with pretty cool ideas... I'm not so crazy about the god part though...

my new obsession = metaphysics

http://home.uchicago.edu/~stp/writings/protomc.html

1 Comments:

Blogger Rex said...

You crack me up.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home