A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The world has gone MAD

So I thought I was really sleepy tonight. But after laying in bed for 30 minutes I realized that I was just "pretend" tired.. or something. Anyway I was looking to peek into the drama of other people's lives (yes to make me feel better about mine) and came across this post on Answerology.com. This post struck me as UTTERLY ridiculous. I mean just read it for yourself:
-----------------------------------------------
This is new for me. I've been talking to this girl, she's a friend of a friend. We've met in person a few times and get along great, we really enjoy each others' company. We talk online all the time too, and we're finally going to hang out tomorrow night. The thing is... she's too cool. She's fun, sarcastic, and sweet. She's the kind of girl that I want to be best friends with. I know she's interested in me romantically, she's actually the one who has been eager to hang out alone without our friends. I feel the same way, but part of me feels like our friendship could be better than anything more serious. I'm attracted to her personality, but she's cute as hell too. What will she think if I try to remain friends? I don't even know if I want that or something more serious. I feel like either way I go, I'm going to wish I went the other way. I don't meet a lot of girls like her. I'm not sure what answers I'm looking for here. I'm just venting. Any thoughts will be appreciated. +2 for any.

----------------------------------------------

Ok so let's get this straight, the guy thinks the girl is SO awesome; SO awesome in fact he doesn't want to date her. The only thing that would save his reasoning is if he KNOWS he's a douche bag in relationships and doesn't want to ruin a girl over it. My guess? He has no clue what the hell is going on and as soon as his "wee-wee" rises he'll think "jigga who?" when she asks him about being "friends." It really goes to show how culture has changed since our parent's were young. The guy lists himself as being between the age of 22-25. Back in the day this is the girl you MARRIED at that age, not stayed FRIENDS with!

Its all topsy turvy my friends!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rex said...

Gay.

3:10 AM  
Blogger GyangBang said...

DUDE! Why didn't I think of that?? OF COURSE!

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home