A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Friday, February 09, 2007

The Notebook!

So after tracking down Columbia House's REAL customer service number my issue with them was resolved and supposedly they are refunding the amount + extra that I was double billed with.

Anyway, thats not important. What is important is that they made me fill out a card for movies I wanted and gave a list. But the list wasn't that long and I did it quickly.

I looked again at the list they said they sent me and my heart skipped a beat when I realized I HAD in fact ordered "The Notebook". Its really weird because I'm not generally a chick-flick kind of person, and when I found out a certain ex-friend saw the movie and loved it, I decided that I would probably hate the movie.

I can't really remember where I saw the movie (DAMN YOU MED SCHOOL! My brain is complete moosh) but I remember I LOVED IT! I think in part its b/c the guy reminds me of my current boyfriend.. which I guess means that it is possible that I may hate this movie later on. Also, the guy is HOT. AND overall they did a great casting job AND the story is so moving. ME? moved by LOVE? Crazy but this movie did it. Even looking at the cover makes my heart melt.. crazzzy.

Much like "Gladiator" I will probably watch this movie a bajillion times until I'm sick of it and name another dog after a character in the movie... or not.

But yeah. Great movie :)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I thought the same thing, you know: chick flick - ugh, until I saw it. But I love it for sadistic reasons. I watched it on the plane home after my then-ex-boyfriend just broke up with me. I was in tears flying over the Pacific, making an utter fool of myself and freaking out everyone else around me. Haha. But yeah, it is way too sweet.

-HDG

12:17 AM  
Blogger GyangBang said...

AHAHAHA! Aww pobrecita. You know, I think I saw it on an airplane too. But I don't remember the screen being really small while I was watching it.. Oh wait! I saw it in London at my Uncle's house! Phew, man massive brain fart.

But yeah too sweet :)

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home