A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Monday, April 16, 2007

You Can't Be Serious

After having a kanipshin about my Nbio grades and thinking I wouldn't be asked to apply, I received an email saying I was invited to apply. Great, all I need is the opportunity.. I thought. Right before I sent my application to the professor I re-read the email which said that applications were due midnight, April 15th. Originially I just read "applications due April 15th." When did I send in my application? April 15th at 11 in the morning. You can't be serious. Did I really miss the deadline? Lol! I give UP!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Hey Els,

Brian and I both think they probably meant 11:59 PM April 15th, meaning you got your application in on time. But people shouldn't set such ambiguous deadlines!

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home