A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Even when I try to like them... I still can't stand them

There's this girl in my class who has the MOST annoying voice ever... actually there are a few, but hers is pretty damn annoying. On top of the pitch just being a really strange sound, she also makes statements in a way that makes them sound like questions.

Today she did two particularly annoying things - After hearing the requirements of doing a TAship in anatomy she whined to one of the current anatomy TAs about how she was SOOO torn between TAing for anatomy or practice of medicine OR neurobiology... she just loooves neurobiology. SHUT UP BITCH! Why are you whining? What a dilemma!

Secondly as I was reading the readings for today.. which I really should have done before class, I realized something else. We were sitting in section and she asked the TA a question. The TA stated her answer and the girl just said "ok" and stared at the TA as if she was an idiot. Something told me that she didn't really believe the TA response, but whatever. As I read tonight though, I discovered that the girls question should have been answered differently. The annoying part is that she KNEW the TA was wrong and decided to give her a dumb look and smirk instead of saying "I thought I remembered reading such and such." Maybe she tried to spare the TA's feelings.. who knows. But DAMN, hearing her voice in general is equivalent to having to hear nails scratch down a blackboard. Yeah.. its that bad.. ugh!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kel The Younger said...

You should do that Seinfeld thing, where every time she opens her mouth you scream, "Apd dubp dubp!" Then she stops talking and gives you a funny look. When she tries to speak again, repeat. :-D

I have a bunch of other comments, but I'm e-mailing them to you (for now - I'll explain why in my letter).

Stay well E!

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home