A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I don't care- Follow Up

So I asked one of my older male friends why someone you don't know well would give a rats ass who you date, and he gave me the following response:

Perhaps C's a hot, fun-loving partyer looking for either Abercrombie models, WB hunks, or guys who spend way too much time at the gym. She doesn't understand why someone would want a dignified, sincere-looking, non-playerlike gentleman.
--------------------------------------------------------

I can believe that. Though I don't quite understand the model hunt after a person reaches the age of 25, unless of course they're not really looking to get married until they're in their 30s.. which makes it fine in my book.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kel The Younger said...

I started writing you a comment, but by the time I was done there were like five points and seven paragraphs. :-p So I'm e-mailing again this time!

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home