A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Thursday, April 05, 2007

The Art of Making Any Guy Want You

For the longest, I was trying to figure out how to condense what I've learned about attraction and desire over the past few years and when talking to my roommate this evening, I realized how succinctly the process could be summed up... I'll expand after I actually spend time studying and don't feel bad -

Step 1 : Be friendly, but not too friendly
Step 2 : Have very brief conversations about almost anything (Brief = less than 5 minutes)
Step 3 : Flirt Tastefully
Step 4 : Alternate being nice with being apathetic
Step 5 : Hold longer conversations about things he's interested in
Step 6 : Alternate hot and cold some more
Step 7 : Shouldn't need a step 7 at this point he should be all up in your grill...

That is all for now. Although I should add that anyone step should be done for at least a month or two before moving to the next one.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Da said...

Sometimes I feel like you should ditch medical school and go straight into writing a book about relationships and how to get your way.

8:15 AM  
Blogger GyangBang said...

you and me both :-P

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are some pretty good points here. Alternate being nice with being apathetic: I hate it when girls play games like that, but in the end, it really does make them more interesting and appealing.

Anyway, are you going to write something to help your male readers? I've just gotten out of a prety long relationship (2years) and I feel like my game is pretty weak right now. =(

Thanks,
Mark

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home