A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Saturday, May 19, 2007

And for my next trick...

Haha, I know relationships aren't supposed to involve "tricks" or "hurdles" or the like, but I can't help but think of Rex's friend L who stands as my beacon of light as to getting what you want from a relationship. My next big goal is to get the bf to go to school w/ me on a different coast (I know! HUGE)

Anyway, in my procrastination I've been trying to make a short list of b schools I'd like to go to. For a while I was only looking at one year programs, but I've been thinking that it might not be to my benefit to shorten the degree since I have NO business background. I finally decided that I would take the 2 years off needed to get the degree (if necessary) and in doing so, I feel my options are much more abundant since I don't have to consider staying in the local area so I can coordinate a 1.5 year program. ANYWAY I've been considering schools that are on the east coast (GASP!) I know! Its sooo cold!

But part of the problem in considering schools that are out of state is that its been really hard to get myself to seriously consider applying mostly because of... the bf. Ugh. Its like my worst nightmare. I can hear my mother saying "Don't you ever make decisions based on a man!" blaring in my ear... And then I think... wait a second. He's thinking of going to b school too, maybe we can both go out of state!

Oh lord.. but then I'd have to consider the implications of my proposal to do such a thing. "Hey babe, so I was thinking, how about we both apply to schools in other states!"

Well then um, ehem, that would definitely mean the relationship was getting pretty serious. The only people who usually do the "apply to the same schools around the country" thing are either married, or engaged, or about to do one of those two things really soon...

But I can't help myself..lol.. sad. I've been trying to think of things that might sell a home grown Californian on leaving the state.

1.) It would only be for 2 years
2.) You'd get to meet new people and see new things, and it would only be for 2 years
3.) It broadens your contacts, and its only for 2 years
4.) You wouldn't have to go it alone! (Though we might end up hating each other...)
4.) You'd get to experience a different way of life, and if you don't like it, thats OK b/c its only 2 years!

Uhh.. thats all I can come up with :-/ I figure though that I can bring up this proposal and see what happens. If he doesn't like the idea then, well, seeing that I'd be excited to leave the state with him, I'll have to consider doing it without him as well... cause "You should never make decisions based on a man!" Uh uuuh, shooot. Lol.. ugh

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Da said...

you should NEVER base your decisions on a man! (truth)

hence, logically...

you should ALWAYS base your decisions on a woman!

which naturally follows...

COME TO KELLOGG!!!

1:57 AM  
Blogger GyangBang said...

Haha! Its going on my list, not because I think I'll actually get in, (where the hell will I "actually" get in) but b/c I wouldn't be in Chicago by myself!

:)

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home