A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Why do people..

Add their significant others to their "interests" on facebook? Honestly why? The interesting part is the people who do this aren't the girls, but the guys! The times I've seen a guy do this:

Guy 1.) He was clearly too obsessed and the girl ended up breaking up with him. Although he has not learned his lesson and his new girlfriend is listed under his interests once again.
Guy 2.) They are now engaged although she pretty much had to wrangle him down, but she must have been doing something right since he added her as an "interest/activity"
Guy 3.) Not quite sure.. its the one that prompted this post. They've been together for about 5 years so maybe that indicates that he's going to propose sometime soon?

I don't know though.. if my bf added me as an "interest" or "activity" I would slap him and say, "Hey! You clearly don't have enough to do right now. Why don't you take the time to interest yourself in increasing your salary or moving up the corporate ladder. Or better yet, if you've got extra time on your hands, go feed some orphans."

Lol, I'm such a romantic as you can tell :-p

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kel The Younger said...

LOL! Yeah, what do people put in the interest list: drinking, dogs/cats, hitting balls with sticks...not a list I'd want to be on if I were someone's bf! :-)

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home