A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Monday, October 18, 2004

My "First" Date

So I've dated plenty of people and can't say this is the first. It is a first date that didn't include some kind of substance, illegal or otherwise, or a frat house, or drama. So maybe it is a first of sorts. At least its the first date I've been on post-graduation.

Long story short, I met this guy at a grad student party. He was the brother of a friend of a friend or something like that.. Anyway We went outside to talk, but I wasn't the most interested and instead spent most of our "talking" time yelling at another guy I used to date, over the phone. Good times. I gave the guy my number despite my apathy and he called later in the week to set up a "date."

I was supposed to meet him at Starbucks. When I finally got there 15 minutes late, I walked up and thought, OH SHIT! What if I don't remember what he looks like? Good thing he was sitting in the front and noticed me first. Phew! And then I realized, hey! This guy is cuter than I remember. That's a first! Ahh he's not wearing glasses. Good times.

So we talked about...crap. Nothing earth shattering was said, but I did laugh a lot. He seemed like a cool guy. Then all of a sudden he wanted to go to this local bar. Apparently he's a comedian and was doing an open mic at this bar that didn't card. I walked there with him but decided that I didn't like the people in the bar, plus I was cold. I told him that I was cold and wanted to go home and see my dog. Maybe that wasn't the best of ideas.. Whatevs. He walked me to my car, gave me a hug, and said it was nice to see you again. I told him good luck with that comedy "thing" and hopped in my car.

All in all it wasn't bad. He's funny, I like laughing, etc. etc. But I'm quite unclear as to how the date "went." Like he didn't say lets hang out again.. Then I thought, I'd be hella pissed if some guy told me he was bouncing early because he had to take care of a dog! Haha.. I'm so smoooth :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home