A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Sunday, November 14, 2004

From Barely Legal to Barfing in a Hotel

I'm FINALLY 21 years OLD. I feel like I've waited so long for this. I mean I waited no longer than anyone else, but then again I started college at 16. So people have been legally boozing around me for a loong time. So what did I do on my birthday:

November 12th:
Went to Perry's on Union. It's a bar/restaraunt in the Marina district in SF. I've never seen so many rich young people partying together. I had to beat out this Asian lady for a parking space. I seriously thought she was going to come back and key my car. She probably thought about it, and saw that it was only a Mazda and didnt waste her time. I went with my friends from high school so it was extra Awesome. Sadly I couldn't wait until midnight to order a drink. Instead, after much debate about whether or not I would be carded I just ordered a Heiniken. Then at midnight the current guy I'm dating bought me a Cosmo, which I promptly spilled on the table as everyone gave a great big cheers to this milestone. There was still enough for me to imbibe though :)

November 13th:
This is going to be short because I don't remember the whole night. But there was dinner fun/madness at AsiaSF, a restaraunt/club/bar staffed by transgendered women/men. Then it was back to the hotel to pre-party, then off to Da club. People kept getting me drinks left and right. I violated a few of my guy friends, hugged a lot of my girl friends ridiculously tightly, while squweeling.. and thats pretty much all I remember folks.

I woke up the next morning and smelled vomit. I wondered to myself "did I vomit?" I looked over to my friend Karen and woke her up to ask her if I vomitted in the club or at the hotel. She sniffed and said, "Smells like you definetly did it here." I pulled up strands of my hair that had a few specks of vomit and thought, "yup. definetly vomited here." But at least I had my clothes on!

After taking a long shower and washing my hair I was back off to good Ol Palo Alto. I drove my remaining friends to the airport, thanked them for helping me celebrate a hell of a birthday and fell asleep.

Good times, Good times.

I'm FINA-FRIGGIN-LY 21

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home