A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Not in Love

I'm not in love
It's just a phase that I'm going through
Always looking for something new
But don't go running away.
Enrique Iglesias ft. Kelis "Not in Love"

Ha, who ever thought Enrique Iglesias would have anything to say worth listening to? Don't get me wrong.. I think he's hot.. he could do without the singing though. But yeah, I realized that I'm not in love, I'm in "like." And thats kind of lame. Funny enough I don't take my own advice. I always wonder why people stay in relationships they really don't think are going anywhere... but I've realized something. Having regular access to sweet ass, having someone to do things with when you'd otherwise be bored, and snuggling up with someone you like is better than not having it..

Is that lame? maybe.. but I'm a jaded jaded woman.. so that "L" word doesn't mean much to me anyhow and maybe my heart has become so cold that the sun couldn't melt it.. but thats just speculation :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude! What are you talking about!? Enrique has tons of cool songs! Be With You, Escape, Rhythm Divine...he's awesome! My neighbor got me hooked on him. :-)

I almost didn't see the words "things with" when I read your post, so for a second I thought it said "having someone to do when you'd otherwise be bored" But yeah, I imagine access to sweet ass is nice. :-D

Hope you're keepin' an eye on Mars for us - she's a wild one! And hope you're good too!

~ Jon

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home