A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Monday, February 28, 2005

Men are like rubberbands...who want sex

According to Dr. Gray, men are like rubberbands. Testosterone makes them want to pull away but as long as there is some bond there, they bounce back with enthusiasm... um yeah. I used to "heart" Dr. Gray. I don't know how much I "heart" him now, but hey, I'm not going to hate. Talking to a friend yesterday though we've decided that men are more like sharks. They can sense the one drop of blood in the water.

For a girl anyway haven't you had the experience of being madly in love with a guy.. or infatuated... somehow they blow you off, break up with you, etc, and then seemingly out of the blue, they pop back up in your life... turns out, a lot of the time guys are damn good on timing. They usually wont call right before your wedding day, but more likely right after you've dumped someone, been dumped, or just plain being single - as if they can sense when you're in the need for some lovin'. Unfortunately, Dr. Gray didn't explain the gamut of rubberband men. Ok so maybe once in a while a guy needs some space and then bounces back because he realizes how much he loves you. I'm more inclined to think that this happens to people in their 30s and for us youngins, if a guy bounces back, its usually to get some ass.

Another funny thing is that there is a double standard on this rubberband phenomenon. A girl is usually never in the position to bounce back.. As a friend described, when a guy bounces back to a girl, the girl thinks, "See I knew we could work this out!" in the case of the girl bouncing back to the guy, the guy usually thinks, "I knew that ho always wanted me!" Ok so maybe those aren't his exact words.. but I'm pretty sure he's thinking along those lines.

My solution to this rubberband madness? I think its best to constantly look ahead for a better more improved sense of yourself and life. And when that guy tries to bounce back looking for ass, you can plan how to kick him so hard the rubberband snaps :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

"Dr." gray is a faker.

But this topic title makes me think of that office store commercial with the office supply guy dancing to Rubberband Man by the Spinners.

3:51 PM  
Blogger GyangBang said...

A fraud! A Phony! I can't believe it. It's as if the god of my world has fallen :( What am I to dooo? Ok well the good thing is I'm not 30 so I have time to figure this crap out on my own. Thanks for unmasking the fraud! I feel like a christian finally exposed to the truth of no god! Ok maybe I feel more like a kid told that there isnt really an easter bunny - it sucks but it ain't like i wont get any more sweet chocolate. or something like that

8:37 PM  
Blogger Kel The Younger said...

WTF!? There's no Easter Bunny!?!?!? Wait a minute...*who* hid all those eggs then? Are you going to tell me it was Santa Claus? He couldn't possibly own that many chickens at the North Pole...

Kind of sad that sometimes Christians are "exposed" to such "truths." I mean, what does it take? Just introspection and consideration of what is and what isn't. And then they might realize maybe the Bible hasn't quite nailed everything. I think it's silly to say there absolutely is or absolutely isn't a god.
Prove it.
But is your proof grounded in reality?
What *is* real anyway?
[Starts reading a philosophy book]

Speaking of getting nailed, I was thinking about all this talk of sex. Are you sure you wouldn't want to be a therapist or something? You'd probably be funnier than Dr. Phil ya know. "Today on Dr. G, rubber band syndrome and how it can affect *your* marriage..."
:-)

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home