A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Red Flag Names

Have you ever had a conversation with a woman about how certain men should be avoided based solely on their name? For example, I personally think all Mikes and Daves are trouble and should be avoided at all costs. There is not one person I know that has dated a Mike or Dave and had a particularly great experience. As a matter of fact, the experience was pretty bad. I guess one could say that there are so many Mikes and Daves that you are bound to run into some who are not so nice.. eh, I'm willing to bet that if a national poll was conducted (Yes Gallup?) it would be scientifically proven that all Mikes are assholes and all Daves are uh, strange. My theory will be supported one day dammit! Anyway, take my brother for instance. He was told since he was a child that his name means "King." Consequently he now believes the world revolves around him. This could also be due to the fact that he is a Leo and/or he is a youngest child.. and he's a.. um.. male.. who knows really? I'm sure there are more "red flag" names but I can' think of too many at this point. I've heard Montesoris are pretty good in bed though ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Rex said...

I recently went on a date with a Mike, and you're right, he was a disaster!...but not because he was an asshole. Try the other end of the undesireability spectrum. A) His favorite music is jazz, not good jazz, mind you, but "smooth jazz," aka elevator music. B) He likes to read self-help books. C) His last relationship was a two-month long-distance relationship with someone he met on eHarmony.com.

The dating world out there is a fucking horror show.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home