A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Refugee Camp

Once I told my friend that I might return a pair of jeans because I thought they made me look fat. Her response? "You can't look fat in anything. You eat like a refugee."

Today I ate 8 pieces of toast with butter and strawberry jam and two pieces of pineapple.

I'm glad she said I ate like a refugee and not that I was anorexic. Because, truthfully, I'm not. I am just that lazy. I'm too lazy to cook and too lazy to drive out of my way for food or even walk down my block where there are a few fast food restaraunts. My stomach's not growling so I think I'm set for the day anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home