A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Don't eat food off the floor and other practical advice

So yesterday in a completely inebriated state, I decided to heat up some chicken that was left over from dinner. As I walked down the stairs Max harassed the hell out of me causing me to drop the chicken. I was wayyy to hungry to throw it out, so I decided to brush it off and eat it anyway. It didn't taste bad at all! Then this morning I woke up with an extremely soar throat.. the kind you get when you have a fever of some sort. I realized that the soar throat was caused by my body's response to me ingesting dirt from the floor! Man the things we'll do when we're drunk..and hungry.. I hope this soar throat goes away soon..

Another piece of advice that some people fail to take pertains to dating. It's probably advice you've heard before, you never thought you'd do it anyway and brushed it off. But please people, NEVER, EVER, get piss-drunk in front of someone you're just starting to date. In college it might have been cute. And on "The Real World-Austin" when Meg (name?) got really drunk, Danny took care of her and it brought them "closer together"... temporarily. But in the actual real world, where no cameras are recording you're series of debacles, getting wasted on a date with someone is sure to lower their interest in you.

Yesterday I went out with a friend that was dating this new guy. He wasn't all that new I guess, they've been on 9 dates.. Before the 10th date though he had some conversation with her that in a nutshell went - don't get your hopes up b/c I'm not sure how much I like you. Ouch! Somehow he redeemed himself enough for her to hang out with him and a group of friends and in an attempt to drown away any unpleasant feelings my friend got WASTED. Wasted to the point that we got kicked out of the bar bathroom. Wasted to the point that she was teetering all over the place in her (cute) heels and would have fallen a few times if I wasn't there to save her. And where was the new beau? He was nowhere to be found.. but thankfully his friends are a bit nicer than him and helped us get my friend back to their apartment and into bed.. with a trash can right under the bed of course.

Now I don't know where they're relationship will go after this but after last nights hijinks.. things don't look good. If anything, I'll recommend to her that she date the friend who helped her get into bed. He's quality...

Till next time.. And don't forget, dont eat food off the floor! You'll regret it in the morning :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home