A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Monday, September 19, 2005

Sage Motherly Advice

"Never settle for anything in life... this applies to men too. You think oh he's unattractive, he'll treat me right. Ha! Those are the worst types of men. First of all, they'll realize you're the best thing they can ever get. So if you try to leave them they'll try to kill you (seriously). Those type of men know how to drive a woman insane too, so she doesn't have the energy to be looking for someone else. So just stay away."

Thanks mom! Duly noted. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF, Elsie. I should have consulted your Mom before dating the guys I have...she's a genius!!! Keep me updated on her latest advice! - Kate

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home