A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Tooo busy

I thought I'd jot down a few notes just as an update on how city living is going. I cant believe its only been about a week. It feels like months! In a weeks time there are 3 guys jocking my balls, I've had 2 dates, going on another one later in the week. I've met up with old stanford people.. which normally wouldn't be exciting but ends up being a hoot when you're lonely and out of college. And I'm slowly forgetting how much life sucks b/c I'm too busy to take notice.

I'll be back when life calms down and I'm depressed again... or I have another keen observation... but for now ciao mi amors! (all one of you who still reads this :) )

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, that would be me...

Kate aka, THE STALKER

6:42 PM  
Blogger Rex said...

How many times has the Bang sworn off blogging? Really, it's becoming kinda cute now.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Peetie said...

I read your blog!

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home