A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

It ain't over...

till the fat lady sings. And apparently she hasn't even begun to warm up yet. So yeah, I spoke too soon. Looks like things with Mr. Protege are still as messy as they were before a la the next texting session:

Him: "Have a good one..life that is"
Me: "Um..ok.. if anything I wasn't rude or mean on purpose.. but if that's how you feel.. have a good one too"
Him: "Cool..later"
A minute later...
Him: "Do you miss me at all?"

So now that things with Mr. Protege don't seem to be resolved as of yet.. issues w/ Jason seem to be a little more complicated. I agreed much earlier to go on a trip w/ him to So Cal but the trip got pushed to mid November.. who knows what my love life will look like by then! I can't plan that far ahead! And should I even go? Would that be leading him on?

But then I realize, screw it! I'm going to go with the flow for once and not overanalyze every single event that happens in my life. I'll be as honest as possible (without digging myself into a hole) and enjoy as much as I can of life before med school makes my life a living hell! :-/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey everyone! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the technology jobs are endless. Maybe I will have a better directmatch searching for human resources
since my keyword "customer care jobs" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home