A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Phone Etiquette

What in the world is wrong with men today. If i'm not getting called at 3am just to say "hey," then I'm being called at 9 am for more trite information. My friend has one guy who drunk dials her ALL the time, calling 6 times in one night sometimes. Or calls her at work and is surprised when she picks up. Another guy calls about once a month to set up a date that he never really follows through with. I don't know what's going on but people need to grow up and be more considerate of my sleep! >:-O

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Hold a picture of yourself long enough in your mind's eye and you will be drawn toward it."
- Dr. Harry Emerson Fosdick
cheesecake french recipe

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home