A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Thursday, May 11, 2006

AARGH

I was reminded this morning of a conversation I had with my mom a long time ago. She was telling me about the men in her office that constantly make attempts to date her. She told me how ridiculous it would be to date any of them for many reasons, one of which being that they were mostly interested because she was such a bitch. And that men remember her name long after they've met her because they could never have her, but that if she had dated any of them, if someone brought up her name, they'd be like "who?"

Why am I reminded of this? B/c my ex/roommate came in this morning and mixed up my name w/ my roommates name. Did he do this while we were dating? Not ONCE.

Bitch shield 100% activated.

Screw this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home