A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Friday, May 05, 2006

An Eye for an Eye

So maybe I'm being a little self-absorbed to believe that another person's behavior is based on my actions, but hey, who cares? I'm going to make the assumption anyway. Why? Because the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. So before I started dating my roommate, he'd get really annoyed if I mentioned other guys, went out bar hopping w/ friend's, etc. It was kind of like a jealousy issue of sorts. A very PREDICTABLE response at that. If I talked about some guy hitting on me, he'd talk about hitting on some girl. If I ignored him or rejected him, he'd go on and on about how hot some girl was. BARF!

Now that we've broken up its more of the same. I disappear for a while? He disappears for a while. I go out with friends? He makes a BIG production about a friend calling and going out. I'm wondering what I have to do to incite him bringing a girl home. I definetly won't bring a guy home so my tactics will have to be sneakier. Why do I want him to bring a girl home? B/c it would just prove my point about how insecure he is in general. While I don't need the validation of bringing someone home to make a point, he does! And that is when I will bow and exit stage left...

Viva Cinco de Mayo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home