A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Chronicles of Living with an Ex - 1.0

I've got a week and a half to go! Then I'm moving to... drum roll please.... Los Altos? Yes, Los Altos. I was aiming for Palo Alto or Menlo Park and somehow the best place I found was in a neighborhood thats even more wealthy and senile than the last Peninsula suburb I lived in. Ah well, whatcha gonna do?

Anyway so I figured if I can't get enjoyment from the random interactions I have with my ex, well maybe others can. Its also a good way for me to vent since I can't exactly call up a friend right there and then and talk about him in front of his face. I mean I could... but I won't.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home