A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Monday, May 15, 2006

I'm not ashamed...

That's right. I'm an introvert and thanks to this article I'm not afraid to admit it! Actually I've never been afraid to admit being introverted, but I am taken aback by how accuratley the author describes the "plight" of the introvert :) I also liked that he used the word "haughty" as a possible adjective used to describe women introverts. It's funny b/c I've never gotten called "haughty" - a cold bitch? Yes.

http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/200303/rauch

2 Comments:

Blogger Rex said...

I think it's unfair to say that if you sometimes don't welcome company, it means you're an introvert. I'm more or less an extrovert, but there's some company I'd rather not have...like say, Veejay's company. When I act "haughty" toward him, I don't want him to understand that it's not him, it's me; I want him to stay the hell away!

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, my mom said when she was in high school people thought she was a snob because she was a pretty cheerleader, but she was really just painfully shy! How sad :(

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home