A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Monday, September 04, 2006

Behind The Music: Nick Lachey

I don't normally watch behind the music specials, but I was glued to this one. Firstly, Jessica Simpson is an idiot. But before I get to that, I think what got me hooked was that I caught the story about Nick Lachey's life before stardom. He was broke as a joke! AND from the midwest. Mix those two together and I already have more respect for him than before.

While I wasn't the biggest fan of boy bands when 98 degrees and Backstreet boys were at their peak, again VH1 was somehow able to make 98 degrees seem like the more respectable band, the band that actually had talent. But that's all in the past, and even though I didn't like the sappiness of Nick's new album, I must say, he seems like a genuinely stand-up guy, and that's saying a lot in the Hollywood game.

I almost cried during his special. Cried! When in life has a man ever made me want to cry? Well I mean a man that I had no connection with.

The sad thing? Even though Jessica is an idiot for dropping a guy who would have stood by her side forever and would have been a good father, his love for her will be slow to die. So I'm predicting they get back together sometime in the future, especially after Jessica gets her act together after getting used and tossed aside by sleazy guy after sleazy guy.

And that Vanessa character (the current gf) better savor every moment they have together, b/c the rebound girl is not the girl you want to be after a relationship like Nick & Jess'.

*Tear* G'luck Nick!

:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home