A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Great Joke

I happened to catch a stand-up act on an old finale of "Last Comic Standing." Though I heard the joke earlier today, when I keep repeating it I still chuckle.

"I live in the suburbs now. Man I need to settle down. I need a woman, and I mean a WOMAN. I don't want a little girl. These young girls are trouble. Why? Because they still have hope! You know - 'Oh we'll have a wedding, we'll get married, we'll have children.' No we won't! I'm just passing through baby, passing through."

I guess I think its funny b/c I actually picture men being more honest w/ the women they're dating. When their girlfriend mentions something resembling long term commitment and he looks and says "baby, I'm just passing through. Can you pass me the remote?" Maybe its also funny b/c for the first time in a relationship I'm not so concerned with an end goal (i.e. marriage)... just passing through.

Evil I know

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home