A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Cover blown

So I haven't made it any big secret to friends that I dislike most of my classmates. Well dislike is kind of harsh and implying that I even know anything about them, so how about we say I'm apathetic towards their presence. I'm tired of hearing the really inane conversations about things that will never matter in life and all the random chatter that just proves that most people, well at least my classmates, just like to hear their voices.

While my close personal friends know all of this, I don't make it my business to actively convey my distaste for my classmates. I figure, I'm going to need help someday so best not to burn any bridges. But of course, my mouth would get the best of me.

Today we had "elections" for class representatives. I wasn't particularly excited b/c like I said, I don't even like these people. Well today I was sitting near someone I did like. As two of my classmates rushed towards the stage to "run" for whatever the hell spot was up for grabs, I groaned. Then I realized, if there are two spots and only two people running, what the hell is the "point" of this "election." So I raised my hand to ask, "excuse me, what's the point of all of this?" But before I got my hand high enough to be noticed, one of the candidates started to speak. With my hand raised I said (apparently out loud) "You know he's almost attractive until he opens his mouth." All of a sudden the whole corner of the room I was sitting around turned around and stared at me... WHOOPS! My friend laughed his ass off as he later relayed "You know I was thinking that same thing, but I can't believe you actually said it out loud." Hm, thanks. Either way I still asked my "whats the point" question and at first the second year mediating the "election" tried to make it sound like the process was important but then finally gave up and said, "ok, lets welcome your new class representatives."

Mmm yeah. So at least a quarter of my class know I'm a bitch.. or at least a little bitchy.

I hope this means I'm not banned from study groups :-/ I think I was properly punished when I splashed small specks of formaldahyde - not a good thing - onto my face and some splashed on to my wrist as I was trying to cut through a cadaver. I still feel some twiching of nerves that never twitched before and I'm sufficiently freaked out. Serves me right I guess.. Hopefully tomorrow I wake up with all my body and functions in tact and hoping that everyone conveniently forgot my comment yesterday.. I mean today..

Sigh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! Well, I know that there's a kid going bald in your class. He was in my freshman dorm, and he's basically (a) full of himself, (b) a loser, (c) a creepy stalker. Ack!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Kel The Younger said...

Holy cow. And I was starting to think that I was the only bitter nasty soul this side of the Mississippi. ;-)

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home