A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Sunday, September 10, 2006

First of: Fixing the problem

Ok so since my last post I have calmed down a considerable amount.. mostly b/c I can't stay mad at people I actually care about for too long. Its my Achillees heal :-) Actually I was over it the day after the post. And for the first time, instead of plotting away at how I was going to excecute "The Break-up Speech" I had an overwhelming urge to fix the problem and actually talk about what was bothering me. That was a strange first. When I thought about it some more I realized that this "strange" urge was a product of me thinking differently about the relationship. Instead of thinking "this isn't going to last long anyway," which would have kept me from confronting the problem since there is no point putting energy into a short-lived relationship, I thought "hm, this may last a while, I should fix this."

And luckily enough, I didn't have to do much talking to get things fixed b/c he knew what he had done wrong and apologized before I could fully say what I was planning to say.

Hopefully all problems can be resolved in this manner..hopefully.

In other news, I had a really weird dream about the bf and how he was talking to me about something that I can't recall, but as he was talking his body started aging. And in my mind I was thinking, oh no! He's getting old! Break up w/ him now! LOL! Goes to show.. my break up gene is still turned on but manifests itself in other ways..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home