A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Apparently You've Gotta Threaten People

I found it funny today, as I was walking up to my apartment after taking Max for a walk, my roommate's boyfriend pulled into the back parking lot of our apartment but didn't park. To my astonishment he just sat in the car and as I was walking into the apartment I noticed my roommate getting ready to leave. My guess is that he was just coming to pick her up.

Flashback to a few weeks ago I was studying for an important exam which was going to be given the following day. My roommate knew this since she asked, and despite this her and her boyfriend come in making noise like they own the place. It was quite obnoxious seeing that even though there were two doors closed between us I could still hear them. I thought "fuck this" and drove to the campus library to study. On my way my roommate sent me a text message apologizing for being loud and saying that I should have "just told her" since she doesn't want to add to my stress. How laughable! If you dont want to add to my stress how about you do what you said you were going to do - A.) Be reasonable as to how much time your boyfriend spends at the apartment. I.e. he shouldnt be sleeping here every night. B.) If you ask me when I have a test so you can make yourself "scarce" don't turn around and be obnoxious when I need peace and quiet as much as Michael Jackson needs pigment.. and sanity.

So after being frustrated about my roommate's lack of respect for my space and privacy for the third time, I emailed her after my test and told her I was moving out. She tried to use retarded tactics to attempt to make me "seriously think about" whether or not I wanted to deal with the consequences of moving out.. My response? "Bitch please."

Since telling my roommate that I want to move out she has made herself ridiculously scarce. I dont think I've even seen here boyfriend inside the apartment since that time. Why did it have to come to this? Furthermore, why doesn't she just get it. What is so hard to understand about "I feel like there are 3 people living here, not 2. Please coordinate with your boyfriend on how you can ensure that he will not be here the majority of the week and that you guys could maybe not be so obnoxious?" Instead everytime we've had this conversation she chooses to disappear completely. Which means she doesnt get it. And if someone doesn't get it three times, its time to move on b/c they never will... or maybe they will but by the third time I'm done trying.

And now that my roommate desides to disappear its a matter of too little too late. Hopefully in a month or so I can find something more conducive to my needs for privacy and sanity... hopefully

:)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck with the housing/roommate thing! hope it all goes as well as can be.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Rex said...

What, you're still living there? You lasted a lot longer than I thought you would.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Kel The Younger said...

Too bad you're not in Pittsburgh. I could recommend an awesome roomie for you, a real funny fellow I know... ;-)

Hope things lighten up for you over there!

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home